Monday, March 20, 2006

Tutorial Blues

This morning I was in the "RCP Application Development" tutorial hosted by Jeff McAffer and Jean-Michel Lemieux. The content was very interesting, and, with the help of Nick Edgar, invested every effort in making sure everyone was following along. I love hands-on tutorials where we actually get to code, test, run and debug. I really enjoyed this tutorial, except for the constant interruptions because of the lack of power bars (they were still running cabling 1 hour 30 minutes into the tutorial!!)

In the afternoon, Nathan and I attended the "Java Web App Development with WTP" tutorial, hosted by Naci Dai, Lawrence Mandel and Arthur Ryman. Again, another interesting tutorial, but without any hands-on. While the three gentlemen at the front of the room are great presenters, I would have appreciated getting into WTP on my own instead of following a presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home