Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Webmaster blog gets a real author

When Matt and Karl joined the ranks as webmaster, I invited both of them to be authors on my blog. After all, it's not my blog, it's the webmaster's blog, and we all wear the same shoes. They kindly declined, most likely because they were too shy at the time. However, Karl told me 'yeah, I have stuff to say' and accepted my second invitation (no word from Matt yet). So, without further ado, I welcome Karl to my blog.

Looks like I'll need to update my feed title and face on PlanetEclipse now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Denis Roy said...

But the webmaster really is a three-headed beast that should never see the light of day!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Karl Matthias said...

I asked Denis if I had to have a floating head... he said "yeah but don't worry it'll be glued to mine". Oh, gosh... that's just so much better. ;)

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home