Wednesday, February 13, 2008

EclipseCon Has Everything

One of my jobs as an Eclipse webmaster is to support EclipseCon from the IT side. That means working on all the systems and databases that make EclipseCon run on the back end. One cool side-effect for me is that I learn about all the cool stuff happening at EclipseCon well before it happens. And guess what?! This year there is a lot of cool stuff. I keep looking at talks and trying to figure out how I can schedule in all the ones I want to attend. There are somewhere north of 500 talks and sessions planned. Guess what? Tomorrow is the early registration deadline. If you don't want to miss out on the bargain pricing sign up now.

I'll be in attendance (so will Denis) and will be happily working on our new AMD Opteron servers that have been kindly donated by AMD.

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home