Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Laugh at Karl, win a t-shirt

When you work with the Eclipse servers intimately, you're bound to break them at some time. I've done it, Matt has done it, Nathan has done it, and even Bjorn has done it. This time, Karl earns the clown nose for removing all our download mirrors from the list (he wanted to disable just one). Without mirrors, our downloads servers just died, leaving you at a dead end for Eclipse downloads.

Using our bandwidth graph above, can you tell when that happened? The first person to correctly identify at what time Karl pressed "ENTER" to the faulty command will receive an Eclipse t-shirt.


... and Karl, welcome to the "I broke eclipse.org" club!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Karl Matthias said...

Yay, me!!! I win!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Andrei said...

I think it was at 19:45...

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Andrew Niefer said...

Apparently I can't read a graph, I was originally looking at the jump just after 19:30. But I'll stick with my original answer.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous trisa said...

I guess it was at about 19:40, when the curve started climbing steeply upwards... outsch!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home