Eclipse Wiki gets a kick in the butt
- move it to a separate web cluster. It's no longer fighting for CPU cycles with CVS, SVN and other large services.
- move it to a separate IP address, so we can make Wiki bandwidth and responses high priority.
- enable APC PHP caching.
- enable mod_gzip to make transfers smaller (and faster).
- upgrade to the latest MediaWiki release.
- move it off NFS. The Wiki uploads are still on NFS, but the PHP files themselves are local.
Access times have drastically reduced. I was seeing 20+ second access times before, whereas most access times occur within one second now.