Thursday, January 29, 2009

Website usability testing at EclipseCon

Lynn and I will be conducting a Website usability test at EclipseCon this year.  Because I (and most of the people I work with) know our website quite well, the goal is to find out how folks use our website so we can make improvements to the structure and content.  So, for instance, if you can't figure out how to download the PDT, then our site is broken.

If you want to help out, just be at EclipseCon and we'll take care of the rest.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ketan said...

I'm happy to see this coming, I'll be glad to drop in and share a lot of things :)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Denis Roy said...

Dave: I'm sure they do. It's too bad they don't practice what they preach, because their site is as unusable as it gets.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Denis Roy said...

Michael, have you opened a bug? If you feel that way, perhaps others do too and it should be fixed. Eclipse Foundation > Community >Website

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home