Thursday, October 01, 2009

Five years @ Eclipse.org

Today is October 1st -- my fifth anniversary working at Eclipse.  To celebrate, I thought it would be appropriate to compile a THEN and NOW table of Eclipse.org, as seen by an IT guy.  As the years go by, some things changed, and some stayed the same...



There is a picture here.

I'm sure that list doesn't even scratch the surface of everything we've done in the past five years, nor does it hint at all the awesome people I am privileged to work with on a daily basis.  Here's to another 5 years of supporting this great community and helping projects pump out the coolest stuff!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Eike said...

I love your mailinglist comparison ;-)
I hate mailinglists.

Thx for all the work you've done for us!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Doug Schaefer said...

Congrats and thank you! You don't get enough credit for helping make Eclipse the success it is.

BTW, I love the mailing lists. It's where all the action is. Other than the Planet that is ;).

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Elias Volanakis said...

Happy 'Birthday' Denis! And thanks for keeping the bits and bytes flowing smoothly. May all other things flow smoothly for you!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Markus Knauer said...

Happy Anniversary, Denis! And thanks for your (and all other webmasters) good work!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home