Friday, January 24, 2014

Results: EclipseCon 2014 is returning to California... What are your thoughts?

The results are in!!  Earlier this week I posted a whacky poll, asking you what your thoughts were on EclipseCon's return to the Bay area.  Here are the results:


36 Im-glad-its-back-in-SF-I-hope-the-weather-is-nice

32 Im-still-hopeful-for-an-EclipseCon-in-Maui-make-it-happen

30 I-prefer-the-east-coast-less-time-on-a-plane

No surprise there.  I enjoyed driving to the last two EclipseCons but I'm looking forward to sunny California!

16 doesnt-matter-where-ECon-is-I-will-be-there

11 Im-glad-its-back-in-SF-I-will-visit-with-family-and-friends



6 what-no-beer

I have to keep my material fresh, so there were no choices for beer.  Sorry.  But that didn't stop some poll veterans from making up some choices.

SF-is-the-best-so-are-Eclipse-webmasters
Im-glad-its-back-in-SF-and-twice-as-glad-to-join-the-EF-staff

Hi-Dennis-This-is-me-again-will-you-give-me-a-beer-somedays

Looks like I owe some kind folks a beer or two.  Less than 2 months to EclipseCon North America, see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home